Shuffle The Golden Salad: VICHY Idealia life serum & eyes review.

Saturday 11 October 2014

VICHY Idealia life serum & eyes review.

Hello everyone thank you for coming over too my blog today! Today I will be writing a review on VICHY Idealia products that I was sent in the post.



Okay first off... what is VICHY?
You're probably wondering who they are, what they do.. or you may not need to know as you already do! Vichy is an expert skin labatory who are spa based water, suitable for sensitive skin and their products hide no nasty Parabens.

BELOW IS PICTURES BEFORE AND AFTER:




Idealia life serum helps protect the appearance of skin and also to transform it. The skin is attacked every day by things we probably do not even realise.

Stress & late nights: a lust for partying then attending work the next day will definitely take toll in the feel of your skin and a greater-youthless appearance.

UV RAYS: premature skin aging is caused by exposure to UV rays causing wrinkles, dark spots and loss of firmness. Trust me, those sunbeds and excessive hours in the sun unprotected will catch up on you sooner than later!!

Environment: pollution & exposure to harsh & erratic seasonal weather changes will definitely make the skin feel dull, worn down and possibly puffy looking.

First of all - life serum tested:
complexion looks radiant? Definitely so. Not too mention the smell is PHENOMINAL! The serum didn't feel oily on my skin more like silk, it was very easy to blend and really did make my skin feel like a peach. I have sensitive skin and redness on the cheeks and the serum definitely was a sootheing factor covering the appearance of blemishes and dullness. It felt more like an illuminator or my Garnier BB cream because of the texture yet also, the serum actually is a light foundation colour.

Skin tone appears more even? I would have to give that a yes indeed. I think with the serum I just felt like I had a lot more to do with my male up because it did feel like a primer and my makeup did go on better to be honest however at the age of 18... my skin tone is pretty much okay though!

Pores look refined: I would also have to give that a yes because the only places I get any outbreak is around my nose or my chin and my pores definitely did look refined, it probably did help that beforehand I steamed my face as I am all bunged up so my pores were thoroughly cleaned beforehand 😊

Skin feels smoother: Most definitely I was absolutely amazed. I have oily/combination skin and therefore I am a person to stray from moisturising products etc. Yet this serum just felt like a gods send. My skin was so soft, smelt out of this world and it also helped with my very late night and lack of sleep coverage!!!

Second of all: Idealia eyes:

Reduces the look of fine lines/ leaves eye contour feeling softer, hydrated & more supple: even though I am 18, I do obviously have sleepless nights and stress on my plate so my eyes tend too look very puffy every morning unless I get a good night's sleep. The serum for the eyes more a less made my eyes feel more hydrated, not as tight around the outer eye socket and they made my eyes feel as if I had been sat with cucumber slices over them!

Please note: I would never fake a good review on my blog because It is linked too my primary tumblr with a tonne of great followers and I wouldn't want too risk losing their trust or getting a bad name for myself as a blogger. All my answers are from personal experience with the products and please everyone must remember that different people react differently to the same products because usually they have a different skin type.

Thank you so much for reading again, I am honestly over the moon that I have found a serum that is Clinically proven efficacy. Please check out VICHY guys on Twitter, Facebook and their website today:
vichy.co.uk/livealittle
vichy.i.e/livealittle



No comments:

Post a Comment